Sunday 19 July 2015

AVOIDING COMMON ERRORS IN ENGLISH

One of the fastest ways to correct your english errors is to focus on avoiding the most common mistakes.In this tutor I am goint to tell you most common mistakes in the use of articles(a/an/the).



1.She is in hurry. She is in a hurry.
2.He left me in lurch. He left me in the lurch.
3.Ganga is a holy river. The Ganga is a holy river.
4.The game came to the end. The game came to an end.
5.He has little money. He has a little money.
6.Tulsidas is milton of India. Tulsidas is the milton of India.
7.The gold and silver are precious metals. Gold and silver are precious metals.
8.Camel is a ship of desert. Camel is the ship of desert.
9.My Brother reads Hindustan Times daily. My Brother reads the Hindustan Times daily.
10.The virtue is its own reward. Virtue is its own reward.
11.He is an one-eyed person. He is a one-eyed person.
12.This is a news to me. This is news to me.
13.The man is mortal. Man is mortal.
14.He met me after fortnight. He met me after a fortnight.
15.This is a historical novel. This is an historical novel.
Hope u all enjoy that topic..............
Meet u soon with new update....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment