Tuesday 14 April 2015

Statuses are a best and complicated way to tell just what is going on your mind at present...
I tried my best by writing all the statuses of your mind.... Hope you'll like it.

There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

 With you I am never worried about what the future holds because I know you will be with me holding my hands.

If I know what love is, it is because of you!!

Love is just love, it can never explained.

LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away. 

 If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
 
Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine

Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...

Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment